Sunday, 8 January 2012

Happy Birthday cards

 I love this simple but totally adorable stamp set from Stampin up...It's called birthday best.    The pretty patterned papers, base card, ribbon and twine are all SU. 

I had to make two cards but wanted them to be different. The first I used a ribbon behind the stamps, the second I used twine to make a bow in front of the images lining it up with the stalk of the flower.  I used an SU border punch to punch out the edge of the patterned paper.

I hope everyone has had a great weekend, ours has been quiet as we are both poorly, but I am on the mend and I hope hubby will be tomorrow.



K x

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards and love your twine bows. Hope you both feel better tomorrow - take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete