Friday, 6 January 2012

Jenny's birthday card


I was looking for some other photos and I came across this photo of Jen's birthday card, her birthday was back on the 27th of December and I thought I hadn't taken a picture, but clearly I had, so thought I would show it.  It's a lili image, and the gorgeous card stock, paper, ribbon and sentiment is Stampin up.

End of the first week back to work - short week, but have been ill since before New Year and not really feeling much better - chest type thing... will be resting this weekend.

Hope everyone else is well.

K x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card and the image is great
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, this is just SO CUTE! i am sure it was verrrrrry well loved on the day!!!

    hope you'll be feeling better soon! lovely husband jeff has the "chest type thing" as well & has had to go to the dr for antibiotics! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've personalised the card. Hope you have a restful weekend and are fighting fit again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete