Sunday, 29 January 2012

Jingle Belles Challenge

Over at Jingle Belles the challenge this time is to take inspiration from their very lovely banner.  Well once I got started I was off on a bit of a roll... so here are the ones that I made.
 Here they all are in a group photo....
 This first one I put shiny diamonds on the antlers of my deer for the bling and mirri card to mound my Merry Christmas.  I tied my bauble with twine and attached with a pretty button.
 This one I mounted my image on mirri card as well as my pretty sentiment (I have taken the photo on the side as the flash kept boucing off my mirri card LOL.
 This one I mounted my image and added some sparkle to the tree and also at the bottom under the ribbon and top left hand side.
Again I have blinged my antlers for this one and decided to mount my Happy Christmas cardboard tag on some ribbon and also dimensionalised (is that a word my pretty topper).

K xxx

7 comments:

  1. I adore those fancy reindeer ... especially with the touch of bling ... and that black gingham ribbon is the perfect touch ... so very glad you joined our banner fun at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great bunch of cards. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow ♥YES♥ you really are on a roll!!! looooooooooooove those gorgeous blingy reindeer! i love ALL of these actually, and i love that they are all "related" but each is different! awesome!!! (ps: yes, i'd say "dimensionalized" is a word, but then i've been known to say, "blingification" too, lol!!0 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Crimbo cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say you were on a roll! Like Steve Winwood sings "Roll with it baby.." Take the mojo and run with it when it hits like that! Great selection of cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for popping by! wow, you really were on a roll and created some great cards! i love the reindeer with the gems and the little christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for popping by! wow, you really were on a roll and created some great cards! i love the reindeer with the gems and the little christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete