Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Max's jumper

Hello Auntie Karen,

Just wanted to say thank you very much for my snuggly warm jumper which I am wearing already.  It's a cosy fit and I think I will like it very much.  Mum says she thinks you were right to leave the neck edge - I don't think it would have gone on otherwise.  Having said that I quite like the rolled collar look and I can also have the turned up collar look too - two great looks.  Thank you again.

Lots of doggy kisses and wags of tails,

Max

A lovely little note from my god doggy Max for the jumper I made him recently.  He doesn't have much fur and finds night time a bit on the cold side - he looks as cute as a button in it doesn't he.

I am relieved that it fits him ok ! ! It's my first attempt and I actually found it a bit complicated - an American Pattern and I had to watch some you tube demos for some of it !

K x

1 comment:

  1. He loves it Karen and does look so cute in it too. Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete