Monday, 16 January 2012

A New Home


Morning All, I hope you had a good weekend, ours was quiet as neither of us are very well still, particularly dear hubby who has a very loud cough (amongst other things).

One of our neighbours has moved this weekend, so wanted to make a card for her.  She's a lovely lady and had a bit of a sad time, having lost her husband just over a year ago in a tragic accident. 

This is a gorgeous Lili image and also lili sentiment.  The card and papers are SU and the flowers are from wild orchid.

Have a good week everyone

k x

5 comments:

  1. So sweet - I hope the move goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Karen. Yes it was paradise in those craft shops!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and I;m sure it will be well liked by your friend
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen *waves* hope you're both on the mend, lovely card - those little bunnies make me smile :) Really enjoyed reading your post below & only a little bit jealous lol It dawned on me yesterday when I was compiling a 'birthday card list' that I DO know when your birthday is (roughly)....it's the same as my Owen's isn't it? & coming up soon - see, I'm not completely useless LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete