Monday, 9 January 2012

Plain and simple


I wanted to do something a bit simple, but not the usual Lili image with a bit of ribbon and some card.  I was having a look through some stamp sets and came across Darling Dots - an SU stamp set that I got from my good buddy and SU rep Jo   These images fit really nicely into the SU 1 1/4" circle punch.  I stamped them out using close to cocoa SU ink, then punched them out using the SU punch.  I then filled in the little dots with a silver pen including the centre of the flower.  I used an SU happy birthday stamp which I stamped on the same card as the base (again SU).  I used some lovely dotted SU paper to mount the circles on, I used dimensionals for this.

It's for a 17th birthday for my nephew so think it will be perfect.

Happy Monday everyone.

K x

1 comment:

  1. this card works really well and the colours are fab
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete