Friday, 10 February 2012

Another new Penny Black

This is the second London Games stamp that I purchased with my Nan's birthday money.  I love them both and they are both adorable.  I have used my Hello from the set Jo gave me - I also love this set, I am all for curly words.....

Coloured again using pro markers and SU card and paper.

Have a great weekend all - please consider donating £2 to go into the draw for Ruth... we are so close now and with so few actually wanting the candy you stand a really good chance of winning.

k x

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet and you are doing a fantastic job with your new stamps.

    Fingers crossed that 250 in donations will soon be received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fab card and I have just bought a set of these stamps and can't wait to get started with them. you have done a great job with yours
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete