Wednesday, 15 February 2012

It's Candy Day !

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's candy draw time

 
I want to thank each and everyone of my raffle prize providers - Ladies you are just wonderful, so kind and so, so generous.  I would like to thank everyone of you that donated no matter how big or small - I know your kindness has really boosted Ruth x  I would also like to thank all of those who promoted the appeal through facebook, twitter, blog world and beyond.  
Quite a few of the donations made didn't want to put into the candy draw - so there are four of you.... Stephanie, Michelle, Vicki and Carol W (and we have four prizes) (please note Louise has contacted me and said she doesn't need the candy and would rather not be included)

So will use random number and put in 1-4
1 - Stephanie   2 - Michelle   3 - Vicki    4 - Carol W
(this is the order that you donated)
Good luck..... and here we go...... drum roll.......

First place - £40 of SU vouchers to spend with Jo goes to  goes to Stephanie (no. 1)
THE VERY LOVELY STEPH HAS KINDLY DECLINED OUR PRIZE SO RUTHIE'S FUND WILL BENEFIT FROM ANOTHER £20 FROM ME AND £20 FROM JO - THANK YOU STEPH, YOU ARE SO GENEROUS. X X X X
 
Second place - £20.00 of SU vouchers to spend with Clair goes to  Vicki (no. 3) Well done Vicki x  VERY KINDLY VICKI HAS ASKED FOR HER PRIZE TO BE DONATED AS WELL - THANK YOU, THAT IS SO GENEROUS AND CLAIR BLESS HER IS GOING TO SEND A SMALL PRIZE OUT TO VICKI AS WELL - THANK YOU LADIES X

Third place  Jackie's scalloped nestabilities and 10 pro markers goes to Michelle (no. 2)  Congratulations Michelle x

Linda's SU surprise prize goes to Carol W (no. 4).  Well done Carol x

(Carol W please can you get in touch as I don't have contact details for you - thanks)

Thank you so much everyone for your kindness Ruth and I really appreciate it.

K x

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful lady for organising this Karen, the ladies who donated prizes are so generous too & well done to everyone who won :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I don't know how to contact you so could you please email me and I will send you my details.
    shelley117@msn.com
    Thankyou and I hope you made a difference to Ruthies campaign .x

    ReplyDelete