Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Jingle Belles - All Buttoned up



Jingle Belles challenge this time is to have some buttons on your christmas project.  I happened to have a lovely star button which I added to my card for the challenge, however taking a leaf out of Linda's book I decided to make 5 with the same design (the other four don't have a button).    This is my last new Penny Black stamp.  I stamped it using memento ink then coloured it with my pro markers, then added some dazzling diamond glitter.  The card stock is SU, the patterned paper is some from a kit - sorry don't know the name (leftovers), the sentiment is SU.
K x

There are 12 Xmas cards in the box now.....thanks to Jingle Belles and my friend Linda for getting me inspired and motivated.

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous set of cards hun and what a great start to that Christmas collection too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karen, think I am doing too many other crafts at the moment to get my head around cards! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect use for that little star button ... and a big woot woot! for getting multiple cards completed ... so glad you got all buttoned-up with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cute and gorgeous. Well done getting five of them completed - it's nice to have someone to keep each other motivated.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! How smart to do several, too!! Love the star button!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that star button is gorgeous... the perfect finishing touch on your adorable holiday card! so VERY cool to be making them 5-at-a-time, a la linda, as well!!! makes them EVEN MORE impressive!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very cute image, and the star button just adds that extra special little touch! :)

    ReplyDelete