Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Less is More - Aqua


Less is more challenge this week is aqua.  I have had a birthday and so used this challenge to make some very simple Thank you cards....
I am sorry my photo is so dark, I was trying to show you the lovely stampin up "thanks so much" but not very successfully..... The colour is really like the first photo.   The SU is the new stamp set Jo very kindly gave me for my birthday and the other stamp is a Papertrey Ink stamp set that Steph very kindly gave me (she gave me two sets).

Thank you for all my lovely cards - they are all beautiful.

K xx



5 comments:

  1. Your cards look fab, It's a gorgeous colour and your design works so well.
    Diane (Hope you had a great birthday...sounds like you had some great crafty goodies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tone on tone effect Karen. Super thank you cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super little set
    Great use of aqua

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really sweet!
    That's a great flower image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, perfectly CAS and OLC, gorgeous placement hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete