Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Less is More - Don't scrap it.

Less is more this week was to use scraps to make our clean and simple card this week.  I had some left over green card, two tones, I did the base out of the darker green and used the lighter green as the mount.  I had a bit of left over green ribbon which is nearly the same colour as the base card.



I used swirls and curls verses for the "thanks so much" and a leaf from another SU set called lovely as a tree.
It's pretty plain and simple and I thought the colours looked lovely in real life.... My photo isn't brilliant I am afraid as it's night time.

6 comments:

  1. Love the tonal colours you've used - and great use of the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS cards are all the rage at the moment aren't they! Love that 'thanks' stamp. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks simply terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and effective, love the tonal shades

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo elegant...and delicate and lovely too.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love this - so elegant and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete