Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Less is more second attempt....

Having had one go this week and not been very pleased I had a little guidance from Mandi (thank you) and had another go at the challenge over at less is more - its a colour challenge aqua.

 Here are the two together, the 30 for my brother in law, the 21st for one of my employees.
 and a close up -  my lovely new stamp set from Jo (thank Jo so much) it's an SU one.
The card is all SU, the stars on this one are darling dots SU.  The card is aqua but my photos are a little bright.  I used black as the contrast colour and a tiny big of sparkly blue glitter in the balloons.



K x

3 comments:

  1. Great hint of aqua here!
    Thanks again Karen.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Karen, the colour combo is lovely :) I see your appeal is going really well - you should be very proud of yourself XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look FAB Karen, the black really makes a statement on the aqua
    Hop eyou are pleased too

    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete