Monday, 6 February 2012

thinking of you.

Sadly on Friday I witnessed my neighbours cat being hit by a car, fortunately for Lady it was instant and she did not suffer and luckily she was in perfect condition, although sadly dead.  I took her home to my neighbours who were clearly distraught.  I decided to make a nice card for them and came across this stamp in my vast collection which just about summed Lady up - she was a real character and was in to everything, if you were cleaning the car she would be there, if you were gardening, she would pop over to say hello and she used to take great pleasure out of teasing our dog....usually hanging over the wood shed whilst he ran round like an idiot trying to work out where she was.   It's a Penny Black image, the sentiment is SU, the ribbon is SU, the card and paper are SU, the flowers are Wild orchid.

I had my birthday on Sunday which was lovely and I had some wonderful handmade cards which truly touched my heart - thank you to everyone xxx

K x

1 comment: