Monday, 12 March 2012

A card for Sue

This card took a bit of time but I am pleased with it.  I used some embossed paper that I had had for a while (embossed it before I gave my embossing machine away LOL).  I used a very pretty flowered paper behind the mirri card.  I used SU ribbon and some buttons and then Wild Orchid flowers.  The Happy Birthday is from my lovely SU set which gets an airing on a very regular basis (thank you again Jobe).  I glittered with very fine glitter the balloons on the happy birthday and the head scarf and also the little flower buds.  My only change would have been to have moved the ribbon up a bit more.  I do love Mirri card - again Jo introduced me to this years ago but I think it's a really nice touch.

I hope everyone is ok - have not heard from Ruth yet, fingers crossed she is through her op and on the long, slow, no doubt painful road to recovery.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, love the embossed background and the LOTV image is super cute.x

    ReplyDelete