Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Cards.... Last night I had 6 cards to make......

First of all a quick card for Brandon to send today for him.... I haven't heard from Ruth yet I hope she is doing ok.  This card was pretty quick and hopefully it will bring a smile to his face.
 The second is for Ruth, she has always had hope and has never given up with her fight and I hope now that they have done the operation she will be cancer free and can start to live again... fingers crossed.
 The third is one of the Mother's Day cards I made, I usually send a card to each of my Grandmothers and Step Mum as well as my own Mum and my MIL.  I tied some beads on to some bakers twine for my tag - I like the effect.
 and finally my little lad in his bed on the office window cill at work, don't worry the window cill is a good 3ft wide and he likes to lay and look out of the window.  I couldn't resist taking this shot of him

Happy Hump Day all - back tomorrow with some more.  Hoping to get back to my quilting course over the next few days.

K

PS I had a bit of a smile to myself, there is a "what's on your workspace Wednesday"  mine never changes because when I am not working on it it's clear of stuff, everything has a place in a cupboard out of sight (mind you we do own a joinery company so I should be able to have gorgeous purpose made cupboards and desk space).  I get in a right pickle if there is mess and walking away without putting everything away again is impossible... (I know it's bonkers isn't it)


2 comments:

  1. You have been busy with the card making.

    Hoping good news will soon be heard about Ruth and I am sure the cards will put smiles on their faces.

    You made me laugh about WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this kind of cards special for the mother day card.It look so wonderful.This kind of cards are make face smiley.

    ReplyDelete