Monday, 5 March 2012

Less is More - neutrals

Over at Less is More we have a neutrals challenge. 
 Once I got started I couldn't stop so here are five that I made and the individual photos below.
 I am not so keen on the stamp on this one, think it's too busy for the card.  I do however like the way the squares look.
 The delicious flocked paper is SU from my good buddy Jo.  Isn't it divine.
 The stamps are papermania and the card stock is also SU.
I haven't got a favourite, I like them all.

K x

6 comments:

  1. They're all brilliant Karen, but I think my favourite is the third one with all the squares at different angles.

    Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cards Karen, definitely Less is More type, sometimes you just need a card like that don't you. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! These are great!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab set of cards, great use of different panels.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your creative juices were flowing Karen
    Super cards, think the last has the edge for me

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fab how earth did you manage to cut into those gorgeous papers, I've only stroked mine.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete