Thursday, 12 April 2012

2nd Hexagon block for Block of the Month over at Craftsy

It's not perfect, but I tell you what I am darn proud of this one.  Designed by myself (although it has probably been done a million times before).  This block we could either use Amys design or we could design our own.  I sewed every single one by hand and then sewed it on by hand too - the first hexagon block I did I sewed onto the backing material by machine.  I really loved doing this one, mainly because like Amy says in her tutorial you can stitch it anywhere so it meant I wasn't in the sewing room but downstairs with Phillip and the dog.

So that's the two blocks done for April, can't wait until 1st of May but hope it doesn't come too quickly as I have a zillion other things in my brain that I want to work on.

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great colours Karen. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well with your blocks and I know I've said it before but I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete