Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Hello

Another jolly lili image and a gorgeous stampin up sentiment that I made into a tag with a bit of bakers twine.  The ribbon is stampin up and rather lovely it is too, it's part of a ribbon share I bought from Jo Dumbleton my stampin up rep - who is super talented and comes up with all these lovely sharing packs on her blog (you can find her on my side bar) 

Tuesday already, dog and I got a bit wet this morning although it had stopped raining, luckily I have a fleece suit for him which is waterproof and keeps him snug, so just a paw and tummy wash for him, and a change out of my gum boots for me.  He has been up half the night (so have I) as he was not feeling well, he had his fourth injection yesterday for his arthritis and whilst it's a natural product and doing wonders for him they can have a bit of a sickness reaction, although he has never done so before.  I think the last time I went back to bed was 5.00 a.m.


K x

2 comments:

  1. Poor dog and poor you! Hope he gets over it soon. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh poor you and poor Barney. I was just starting work when you went back to bed the last time!

    Cute card, gorgeous image. x

    ReplyDelete