Friday, 4 May 2012

A card for Anita

A friend of mine Anita is not well at the moment, this is such a rubbish photo as my internet was down at home, so took photo on phone and then sent it to my email address and picked it up this morning.  The sentiment is "if wishes could be well you would be well already" (or something similar), an SU one I use a lot.  The ribbon is lilac SU but it doesn't show up that well. 

I love this particular stamp and I am sure it will make Anita smile.

Sadly Anita has breast cancer, picked up by a mamogram - it's aggressive so she is in for a tough old ride.  Girls please, please, please check your boobies on a regular basis.

Hugs K xx

1 comment:

  1. A super card which will hopefully help her through the rough ride she has ahead, but wishing her well again.

    ReplyDelete