Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Jolly flowery cards

Hi All,

Here are three little cards I whipped up last night.  I had sudden inspiration and had ideas for a change.  I can honestly say I really enjoyed making them too - I haven't really wanted to make cards lately for some reason.
All three cards

I love this SU paper, so pretty in real life.

Really pleased with this little design

Beautiful stampin up paper - flowers are from wild orchid.
Put a few stitches in my cross stitch last night too whilst watching Eastenders - nearly finished the first of 9 (yup 9 pages of A4 pattern).  I intend to finish the first page and do the back stitching before moving on to the next one.

Middle of the week today - happy hump day.

K x

1 comment:

  1. Still got a way to go then with the X stitch!! My mojo seems to have flown away at the moment, hoping to catch it soon! Jill x

    ReplyDelete