Sunday, 12 August 2012

Card fest.

My life is one continual tail chase as with a lot of us. I would love to spend hours making each card but it is just impossible.

So I called upon the lovely lili of the valley to send me some pre coloured images which arrived yesterday so spent the afternoon making some cards.  
The rest of the recipe is stampin up as I had purchased a while ago, a lovely ribbon share from Jo Dumbleton - my Stampin Up Demonstrator.  I am always amazed at how well all of the patterned papers and ribbons go together - it makes my life much much easier.


K x

3 comments:

  1. Well done on creating so many cards - they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you go to town :) These are wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a super load of cards Karen, such cute images! Jill x

    ReplyDelete