Friday, 3 August 2012

Card & up to date picture of cross stitch

This card is for my dear friend Linda who has got a new job - I am so thrilled for her because not only is she very talented at what she does and works hard but she deserves to go to work with a lot less early mornings and hassle.    SU paper and card, wild orchid buttons and an SU butterfly.  A celebrate button purchased some time ago and the half pearls around the SU congratulations  are also SU.
A little later than supposed to be, but here is the current progress on the Bothy Threads Cut Thru lighthouse (one of my most favourite things a lighthouse).  The back stitch really makes things come alive doesn't it.  I hope to finish the back stitch soon so I  can start page 2 of 9 - yup 9......

Off on a canal boat tomorrow for my Mum's birthday with my lovely sister, her hubby and my nephew and also my own hubby. 

Hope everyone is well.

K x

1 comment:

  1. The card is beautiful and very gratefully received.

    The backstitch really does make the picture come to life and it's looking good already.

    Have a nice day tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete