Friday, 10 August 2012

For my Mum

My lovely Mum has her birthday today (as well as her identical twin my Auntie Pat)

She is loved by us all including the dog, who always makes her a smashing card and this year is no exception. He used a lili image and stamping up sentiments and card.   He coloured it in using promarkers and stuck on some half SU pearls.  He really likes the Lili image of the dog with the sausages.

My card is also a lili image which I thought was perfect for my Mum. The sentiment is SU and the circular sentiment stamp is lili. Card ribbon and paper all stampin up, lovely flowers are from wild orchid. Mini pearls also stampin up.   The wide ribbon is SU too.
My Mum is amazing, she loves Barney and doggy sits any time we want someone to pamper the pooch, she is super fit and rides her bike miles, I am really proud of her. She's always there if I need her.  I make a point of going to see her two mornings a week before I come to the business to have a cup of tea and a catch up, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays but I saw her today instead of yesterday.  She had lots of lovely cards, including a really nice one from my sister - which just goes to show how much she is loved and thought of.

Love you mum and hope you have a lovely night tonight with your friends and a great weekend. 

We celebrated last week with a day on a canal boat with my sister and her family.

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mum and Auntie Pat! Two fabulous cards hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete