Monday, 13 August 2012

Happy anniversary to the most amazing man on the planet


Phillip and I will have been married for 23 years on Sunday.  I have made his card in plenty of time for the happy event as I know this week is going to be busy busy and more busy.  I used this beautiful Lili image as I thought it was really apt for the occasion, some gorgeous flocked paper (from lovely Jo Dumbleton my stampin up demo) and SU ribbon (this is one of my favourites).

The round image is Lili, the Happy Anniversary is Stampin Up.  I am really pleased with the card.
I have a surprise for Phillip for Sunday which I am really excited about - all will be revealed next week after the event.

He really is the most amazing husband and I love him with all my heart, he is kind, funny, adorable, caring, considerate amongst other things, he makes me feel good about myself every single day, tells me I am gorgeous (despite the crows legs (or are they feet) and widening waist line), holds my hand when we are out walking, cuddles me to go to sleep and makes me feel special every day.  He thanks me for the food I provide, for doing his ironing, shares the hoovering and dusting and quite honestly I could not ask for anything else.  We are the most amazing duo working in our business together all day and spending our leisure time together.  I am the luckiest girl on the planet.

K xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary for Sunday Karen - have a great weekend. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how lovely - Happy Anniversary to you both xxxx Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a wonderful day and Phillip enjoys the surprise you have lined up for him. You are an amazing couple and I'm so lucky to know you both and really wish you many more years of companionship together xxx

    ReplyDelete