Monday, 19 November 2012

For Jenny

My amazing friend Jenny has finished her chemo - she took us out for a meal to celebrate and to thank me for doing her book work for her company for the last two years.  She also very kindly gave me some beautiful and very personal gifts which I was so touched about and so grateful.  She has gone off to her son's wedding in Dubai with her daughter and hopefully a nice rest.  I wanted to make her a thank you card and I just think curvy verses are such a nice stamp set and sentiment.  I also love the calm greens of stampin up and the lovely friend stamp.
 
Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a lovely evening together. A good rest is just what Jenny needs and hopefully her son's wedding will give her that.

    A beautiful card Karen x

    ReplyDelete