Tuesday, 20 November 2012

For mother in law

Mother in Law is moving on Wednedsay so whipped this up on Sunday night to send.  It's all Stampin up with the exception of the mirri card.  I do love this little truck.
 
I am hoping for a less hectic week this week although still got a lot to achieve, would love to have a few days to just do some quilting but everything else just comes before it!
 
I hope to do my final exams for both my courses over the next few days and get them off and that will be another job off my mental list !  (Never again - any other courses I do in the future are going to be for fun and not for brain power !)
 
K x
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope the move goes well on Wednesday. Hope you get a less hectic week and perhaps find some time for quilting too. Good luck with those exams. x

    ReplyDelete