Wednesday, 23 January 2013

I am bubbling with excitement

I know that the regular viewers of my blog will know that I have been working extra to running my own company since early December and over the holidays and well into January and finally finished yesterday.  It was a real job, hard, brain pickling and quite honestly, knowing what I know now would I have done it, the answer probably no, but putting all that aside it has allowed me to purchase something that I would not have been able to justify buying which is a Janome Horizon MC8200.

Here's the right up.... look at the arm space of a whole 11".....

Following the huge success of our MC7700QCP we've taken all the best and easiest to use features and created a fantastic introductory level long-arm machine ... the Memory Craft 8200QC.
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ) .. ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. As with all Janome sewing machines stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling and an easy change needle plate to enhance straight stitch performance .. rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality. And we've increased the stitch width to 9mm !

I really would like to give the company a plug that I am purchasing from www.worldofsewing.com  and here's why.............

I had great shopping experience with this company before when looking for feet for my brother sewing machine - so helpful, great product knowledge and so fast with delivery, remembering this I emailed and had a lovely response and then a phone call too to ask further information, so helpful and so good.  I would RECOMMEND them to everyone.

Machine coming Friday - so excited - pretty good considering I have just ordered it now at 2.30 in the afternoon ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Great machine and one of those that I am considering for a purchase this year! Jill x

    ReplyDelete