Friday, 25 January 2013

Janome MC8200QC

Ok what isn't the to like....so far nothing.

LOVE the speed control slider....you can go Brian the snail pace which is fabulous and makes doing things so much easier, FAST is Lynford Christie speed and there are loads in between.

LOVE thread cutting button, going to save me hundreds of yards of thread..

LOVE the needle up or down button

LOVE the reverse and auto lock buttons.... In fact all the button controls are great. I have not even plugged in the foot pedal yet - you can't operate the start stop button if your foot is connected but I guess you can control start stop by taking your foot off the pedal LOL.

Loads of light and no shadow,.....perfect

I even played about with the computer part...without reading the book, think it's pretty simple, it even tells you which foot to use....more on the next review....

Off to bed to dream.....



2 comments:

  1. Oooh stopping teasing!! Going with my quilting teacher to look at one in a couple of weeks time. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are enjoying your new machine. If I ever get a new one, I'll know where to go :)

    ReplyDelete