Friday, 22 February 2013

Apology....

My Sugar block of the month was supposed to be on display (along with Linda and Wynneth) but I got mixed up and thought I had another Friday in February (we are supposed to post up for the last Friday of the month).

I had not even started mine last night and it's a bit of a complicated paper piecing one, I got so with it but gave up as it was getting too late and I was making too many mistakes.

I have asked for a couple more days and promise to post on Sunday - sorry Linda and Wynneth.  Next month I will get it done nice and early.... she says !

Happy weekend all.

K x

2 comments:

  1. You're not alone - I haven't put mine altogether yet so not a problem. I think with February being such a short month it ran away from all of us. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess we all struggled to get our block finished on time for February Karen. As I was visiting with my daughter for the last week of feb, I just ran out of time to even start my BOM. Had planned to do it as soon as I got home, but came home with a nasty virus which laid me low for more than two weeks. Virtually no crafting done for almost three weeks :o(
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete