Monday, 11 February 2013

For my dear sweet Jenny

My dear friend Jenny has a very important appointment this week and I wanted to show her that I was thinking of her.  Jenny is the bravest most wonderful lady I know.  My card consists of SU card, SU flocked paper which is just delicious, SU stamp, SU butterfly which I cut out, Wild Orchid Flowers and SU ribbon.  I am not sure where the sparkly bits came from but I have a feeling it was Ebay.


The ink is also SU - dont' you just love how SU combines so well together.  K x


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pretty card Karen, am sure Jenny will love it. Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Karen - hope the news is good for Jenny. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning Karen, I do love the SU! flocked card. I'm sure Jenny loved it and the love and thought behind it.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete