Wednesday, 20 February 2013

What's on your workspace Wednesday 194

Julia over at stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk is on week 194 of peeking at people's work areas.

Here is mine today. I have made four cards, two of which I can show and two I can't as it will spoil the surprise.

This is quite a messy desk for me, I don't do mess which means I spend a lot of time clearing up rather than crafting....

Thanks for stopping by, promise to try and mess up for next time.


A peep in my craft cupboard where it is all organied and ready to use.


Simply Besotted Stamps, a gift from company owner and all round fine crafter Steph Wincott.
The card I made using the set for auntie Jean.



The desk.....during prep time.  Notice my favourite mug with a cup of tea has a santa on... I use him all the year round along with another one which is blue - from John Lewis - just love drinking tea from them.

The card for Emily's birthday -  A Lili image, coloured with pro markers, an SU sentiment and Wild Orchid Flower.



My yummy pro markers - collected over the years.
 
Happy WOYWW 194 everyone. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen - love those butterfly stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. third time lucky for you. If only I have soooo many cupboard full of stuff. Sometimes forget what I have. Lovely cards and great desk. Francesca #29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I have to clean up in-between too as have a fairly small work surface. You are doing Great x
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, Karen,

    and this time the link worked as it seems ;)
    Blogger does some strange things during the last days here too... not sure what it is. Not everyone has problems.

    Hope this will fix itself soon!

    Happy crafting!

    die amelie #102 (I guess)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your link didn't work for me but I managed to get here.....

    Your cards are great! That's a big container of pro markers!!!

    Happy belated WOYWW
    Peace, Kay #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards. I try to clean up as i go so that i can find things again. It doesn't always happen though.
    caroline #168

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the card you made for your aunt! You seem to be very organised... I almost never stop crafting to clean up!

    Lórien #161

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - so cute. April #130

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot. Of lovely pro markers you have
    And the card for your aunt is very nice
    Jackie 19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good looking workspace pix, you are such a tidy crafter - puts me to shame :o(

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete