Friday, 1 March 2013

Sugar Block No 3

It's the first of the Month and dear Amy has decided to share the third block with everyone on her blog this month - you can find it here.  I am so loving the sugar block and can't wait to get started on this one - I am learning so much.  It's not too late to join in the fun it you want to.

My lovely Lou went through her op yesterday and is doing ok, it's going to be a long steady recovery and she will be in hospital for a few days but all good so far.

Have a great weekend all, I am hoping to work on the new sugar block, get my table runner finished, do a bit more to my big quilt and make the Mother's Day cards.

Love k xxx

Ps I made the cookies tonight as they are gluten free...oh my word delicious !

2 comments:

  1. Hope Lou is fully recovered soon.
    Have a good weekend.


    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the BOM #3 much more than #2 ! and have already finished it ready to share on the last friday this month.

    Good to hear that Lou's surgery went well.

    Hope you managed to get everything on your ToDo list finished.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete