Monday, 4 March 2013

Table runner finished

Block number two has been made into a table runner. I am really quite proud of my free motion quilting, it's really good fun once you get the hang of how to do it.  I still have a long way to go as I am only doing stippling at the moment, although it is my intention to work on all of the blocks from the Craftsy block of the month course I did last year and make it into a quilt (the course follows on from the BOM by Free Motion Quilting all of your blocks.

The binding corners aren't too bad but need more practice, I used instruction from Jenny's Doan's Quilting Quickly class again on Craftsy.

I realise now how much work I have to do on the large quilt I am mid way through.... a bit daunting but baby steps me thinks.

My lovely Lou Lou is out of hospital and mending very slowly, it will be a long old recovery but she's doing just grand - thanks for all the good wishes.

K

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing your table runner and for mastering the FMQ. I must try and get to grips with it as I do want to some.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete