Friday, 26 April 2013

By the skin of my teeth I made it.

Sugar block should have been posted by now but have literally just finished.

It's ok, I don't find paper piecing easy but practice is supposed to make perfect right? Well in this case no where near perfect......

In the grand scale of things it will be ok and hopefully end up being a cushion as the material matches my quilt but if I create something better in the meanwhile it might never get used.

It wasn't as hard as I thought but you really need time, care and patience. Without the first, you have very little chance of achieving the latter two and time was sadly lacking, I do not stitch well under pressure or indeed after a hard week at work. A lesson learned, do not leave your homework until, the eleventh hour....

Linda and Wynneth have done themselves proud with their blocks.

Wonder what May block will be.....hopefully not paper piecing

K x

1 comment:

  1. You've done an amazing job Karen - great colour choices. Love how our blocks all look so different. Have a relaxing weekend. x

    ReplyDelete