Saturday, 13 April 2013

Cut thru lighthouse

I have been in my own today whilst Hubby went to his mums to dig some holes and put some fence posts in.

After a six and a half mile walk with the dog, three miles of that being in the rain, both of us showered and blow dried (separately) I then made two more pillow cases to go with the quilt.

I have my stitching out now and thought I would post a photo to show progress.  I have been working  on the top section. Bit more light rays to do which is just two shades of yellow.

K



7 comments:

  1. This is looking super Karen.

    It's been a miserable day weather wise here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lighthouse looks fantastic, Karen! Thanks for visiting my blog and cheering us on in our SAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, we'd love you to join our Monday Cut Thru' SAL. Just stitch on your Cut Thru' design on Mondays, then post a photo on your blog. That's all there is to it! If it's OK with you, I will copy your photo and paste to the SAL page on my blog. I don't have your email address. Debbie
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen. Just found your blog through Debbie above and became a follower. Very excited to have you join our SAL.

    Linda

    Here is the link to my blog. Would love to have you stop by.
    http://www.bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! Your lighthouse looks great and your almost done. I hope you have another kit/chart so you can keep stitching with us.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Your lighthouse is incredible. I too am now stitching Debbie's Cut Thru SAL. That's how I found your blog. Lovely stitching. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I can't wait to see this finished. I love cross stitch and I also sell Phoenix trading cards and this design is one of them. I also have the camper and the ship etc. wonderful artist.

    ReplyDelete