Tuesday, 16 April 2013

I am being showcased !

I am so excited my quilt is being show cased on Lynette Anderson's blog - can you believe it ! ! !

I contacted Lynette with a picture of my quilt to tell her how much I had enjoyed it and she asked if she could put it on her blog - I have had some lovely comments from visitors who have been directed from her blog to mine.

I was so thrilled to get a very complimentary email from her let alone end up on her blog ! ! ! WOW

Have a lovely day everyone

K

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering me about the gidget - probably could have googled it but…just as easy to ask!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no more than you deserve Karen as you did such a fantastic job of the quilt. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen! What a Beautiful quilt. I love the colors you used and your stitching - WOW. Fantastic!!!
    And Congrats to you for being featured on Lynette's blog:) I left a comment there on her blog too.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you ! You really a smashing job I'm not surprised it has been showcased.
    Hugs
    Wynneth
    X

    ReplyDelete