Thursday, 23 May 2013

Linda's birthday

A very good and dear friend of mine Linda has her birthday TODAY.  Happy Birthday Linda!

This is the card I made for her. Everything is stampin up with the exception of the circular stamp which is Lili of the Valley.  I decoupaged the boots on the table as well as the windmill.

The beautiful paper is continued inside, punched out with a SU punch. The other punch is Martha Stewart.

Don't you just love the bronze flower brads - just so elegant.

Linda is an exceptionally good card maker and crafter so I wanted to try and make something a bit special, I hope she likes it.

K







2 comments:

  1. What a darling card you made. I enjoy Martha's punches too. I'm sure your friend is going to be surprised. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about my birthday card - thank you so much Karen. x

    ReplyDelete