Monday, 20 May 2013

Monday night Bothy Threads stitch along.

This week I have been working on a bit more yellow but the other side of the lighthouse as well as a small bird and the bell, neither of which will look anything until I back stitch them. Funnily enough the yellow and I have reached an understanding and it doesn't seem quite so daunting now....

Why not pop over to Debbie's blog to have a look at the work this week or better still join in.  There are some really fun projects underway. I am a bit further on than most as I started mine a while ago but everyone is doing a great job.

K x



5 comments:

  1. Back stitching does make things POP sometimes. But the bird looks very content sitting there.

    Looks like you are almost finished with the Yellow. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting to see your wip every week:) Great progress. Cute bell & bird. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. More great progress Karen. Cute bird and bell.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The yellow and I have reached an understanding" LOL! Your lighthouse looks great, Karen!

    ReplyDelete