Monday, 13 May 2013

SAL cut thru Bothy Threads

It Monday night and here is my progress this Monday.

I have finally finished my yellow rays on one side and tackled some of the back stitch, it really makes a difference doing the back stitch, I'm really pleased with it and so nice to do something other than yellow.

Trot over and have a look at Debbie's page where you can see all the other girls progress but as most are in the USA they are usually a little behind me.

My lovely Lynette Anderson quilt is featured in British Patchwork and Quilting for June, what a lovely surprise.



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting half the yellow done Karen. It looks great and I have added it to the SAL page on my blog. Your so far ahead of us, which one are you going to start next.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!! You are done with one whole side of the yellow. It looks great. Good job. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking fantastic, Karen! I love the backstitching in the lighthouse windows and the birds. Congrats on finishing so much yellow! I added your pic to the SAL page.
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Karen - I love the colors !!

    ReplyDelete