Tuesday, 28 May 2013

SAL update for 27th May


Here is the SAL update for this week.  I worked out that I am over half way with this project now, although one of the next pages is completely full of stitches - not one little empty square so still a long way to go.  I have to say I like that I stitch once a week as it does move the project on.  This week as you will see from the picture above,  I have been working on the black back stitch on the right hand side of the picture, the flag now has a very distinct fish on it, the birds are outlined and I have been working my way down the side of the lighthouse.  I came across a bit of the lower port hole window that I had not finished so did that bit too. 
This picture shows the project to date.  Next job will be to tackle some more of the yellow up at the top and then finish the last of the back stitch coming down and then starting the lower part of the lighthouse.
 
Do you want to see what everyone else has been up to this week ?  Hop over to Debbie's blog - she's our SAL supervisor to have a peep - they are looking smashing. 
 
K


2 comments:

  1. Your making such good progress on this Karen. You will be done in no time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backstitching looks great! Are you going to start another Cut Thru design when this one is finished? I added your photo to the SAL page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete