Wednesday, 1 May 2013

WOYWW #204

Over at Julia's blog Stamping Ground, a whole bunch of lovely people take part in What's On your Workspace Wednesday.  Here is my workspace this week, those of you who know me you will be a bit shocked at what you see as usually I don't have anything out until I need it, but this makes for not a very interesting desk so I gathered up my supplies in preparation and took a photo or two.

So here we have it, the promarkers, the ribbons boxes, the stamp sets, the punches, the cutter and card and paper.

Here's my lovely Clearly Besotted stamps (designed and sold by the super dooper Steph Wincott) and the dress stamp set also came from Steph after a trip to the States - bless her cotton socks.

Here is my Martha Stewart stamp and also my SU round punch... so useful.

My SU ribbon - needs sorting where I have been ferreting....  and here are the creations.

Simply Besotted stamp set, SU card and paper, SU round stamp used with Lili of the Valley round sentiment.

Lovely dress and dreams really do come true from the same set, rest as before.

and again

 and again....
 
Happy WOYWW off to peep at everyone elses desk.
K

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and it's great seeing your desk look 'untidy' - it normally only looks like that when I've been to play LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what really pretty cards, I liked the stamps when I was just looking at them but to see the finished cards, beautiful
    Happy WOYWW I hope you enjoy the rest of your week and get some time for crafting
    Ria #113

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute cards the dresses are gorgeous! Happy WOYWW! Karen 132 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards and a very tidy crafty space!Have a great crafty week!
    Happy Very late WOyWW!

    (((Lyn))) #142

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards. See, wasn't it worth messing your desk up for?
    Best wishes Lea
    aka Brawny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress stamp, its ace. Lovely cards here, and great woekdesk shot. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #80 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dance stamp set! Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the butterflies. And that dress is absolutely adorable - red is my favorite color. April #122

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to see you using the stamps so wonderfully Karen and I always like to have a nose at other people's work stations so thanks for sharing lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are gorgeous Karen - I love that dress stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards and stash

    ReplyDelete