Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Bothy threads SAL making waves....

This week I finished off the sou'wester raincoat and wellies in the wood shed, before working down to the waves at the side of the light house. I have put in quite a few stitches of this little section. Next I will finish the bit under the yellow boots and the wood shed I think.

The very lovely Kate, from Bothy threads sent me some extra threads that I asked if she could sell me, she said no charge, it was my fault I ran out of tread so it was really sweet of her. She sent me the new booklet too, oh my the are some lovely lovely kits. I need to finish this lighthouse so I can buy my next kit. There is a gorgeous one of sewing room items and one entitled love my dog. They are smashing to work with, I have done a few now.

Hop over to Debbie's blog to see what everyone else is up to this week. The SAL is really growing.

K



4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! You've gotten down to the water now! Great stitching, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love seeing your updates Karen. You have made some great progress this week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I can't wait to see her sewing room design - lol. Love your progress, the shed & items in it are soo cute:) Great job. love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous Karen - I love seeing the progression of this. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete