Monday, 5 August 2013

Bothy threads Cut Thru Monday night SAL

This week I have been working on the blue room and below.

You can see some of it is back stitched, the little clock, the tea cup and saucer, a few bits and bobs, still a lot to back stitch.  I am gradually stitching eveyrthing that isn't sand below the lighthouse and then I will follow on with the sand.

I still have a fair bit of this page to finish but it's coming on.  Why not visit SAL supervisor
Debbie's blog to see everyone else's progress - it's not too late to join in the fun either.  Everyone is working at their own pace and there are some lovely projects.

The two pictures below are comparisons....(sorry about the poor quality the Ipad does not take brilliant photos)

K x

Last Week
This week




3 comments:

  1. Your making such great progress Karen. I have added a pic to my SAL page on my blog.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got lots stitched since last week. It's looking Great. I love all the fun motifs:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've managed to get quite a bit done and the back stitching really brings everything out. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete