Monday, 26 August 2013

Bothy Threads Cut Thru SAL with Debbie On a Monday....IT'S FINISHED ! ! !

I can't believe it, it's finished....it's really finished.

I wanted to finish it by the end of August as you will know if you have been following the progress of the SAL and I've achieved my goal. It needs washing and a press but it's done.

I know this post is a bit photo heavy but it has been a mammoth project which at times has really tested my endurance but the SAL really drove me on and I would really like to thank everyone for their encouragement and enthusiasm each week particularly Debbie our lovely SAL supervisor, Linda and Annette and also my friends Linda H and Janet B....it sounds like the Oscars doesn't it.... I really thank you for your lovely comments.

K x x x













7 comments:

  1. Well done Karen - it looks amazing - now you need to frame it LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a super fantastic finish Karen. It looks awesome. Are you going to start another one?

    Linda

    How long did it take you to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray, Karen! You must be thrilled! I'm so happy you found our SAL and it helped you to finish this great design. I love all the pictures to see the details in each part of the lighthouse.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful news... Congrats,WOW it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL -OMGoodness YOU FINISHED - WOO HOO!!! Congratulations on your SPECTACULAR finish. WOW its amazing. I'm doing a happy dance for you.
    love Annette
    Okay! What's next? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finish! It looks super! congrats!

    ReplyDelete