Sunday, 20 October 2013

And another.....

I seem to be a bit scissor happy with my cards at the moment, although really enjoying it.  I am not sure if you can see from the card that the balloons are decoupaged and the shoes.

Another lovely Lili image. Decorated with sparkles rose quartz glitter which I have had for ages, but still beautiful.

Mounted on Mirri card and the patterned paper is stampin up.  The photo has made the green card look really bright but in real life it isn't that bright HONEST.

K x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decoupage balloons help to make your image pop - hopefully the balloons won't though!

    Great finish to your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Karen. I have a few Lili images I won a while back that I have got to try out and believe I may do that this weekend. Love the colors here.

    ReplyDelete