Thursday, 17 October 2013

Going decoupage mad.....

Having recently purchased some fabulous Lili images (as if you didn't already know this - LOL) it has given me the opportunity to have a go at some decoupage.  Armed with my sharp pair of Stampin Up scissors I spent a happy half hour cutting things out. I have a few more cards to show which I will do on other posts - you will be sick of them by the time I have finished posting.

The paper is stampin up as is the button and ribbon which I thought tied it all together.  I cut uot the main image which I put on the card with dimensionals, then cut out the rabbit a second time and stuck him on to give some depth.  The hearts are also on dimensionals.

I love the SU twine through the button - it's so cute.

Can't believe it's Friday again tomorrow, the time is galloping by at a mad rate, nights are drawing in which I find difficult but it does give you more opportunity to be indoors crafting. I put the heating on yesterday, we have a wood burning stove that heats most of the house but a couple of times going home has been a bit nippy - although not surprised to find the temperature has gone up again - this usually happens when I swap the summer duvet of 4.5 tog over to the 10.5 winter one (which for the record it happened this year, it went cold, we changed the duvet to the fatter one and hey ho - heat wave.....)

K x

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image - beautiful card. The time certainly does fly by.

    ReplyDelete