Tuesday, 15 October 2013

More Lili images

Hi


Get Well Tony !
I made a quick get well card for someone in the village who had an operation yesterday, whilst I was making it I whipped up some more man type cards, and I mean whip, they were so quick, and just perfect for someone who hasn't got much time.

Hopefully this will end up a Happy Birthday card
I have also made too sponge cakes tonight, one for tomorrow when we have visitors coming to our business and one for Thursday when we have an important meeting at home. They are on the racks cooling and butter icing and jam ready to go in (you can't beat a bit of home made cake).

I think you guys are going to get very bored looking at my cards before too long !
I just love the carrots and the bird in this one.  I am tempted to try decoupaging the image.

(updated Wednesday)
It has been raining all morning this morning, the dog and I even though we were wrapped up in our waterproof coats got soaked - and now believe it or not the sun is out, and although gusty with a few clouds it has turned out to be a very nice afternoon.

The sponge went down VERY well this morning which was nice.

K x








No comments:

Post a Comment