Saturday, 19 October 2013

No decoupage today

But it is another Lili image and sentiment.

I am all for quick cards but I do feel sometimes that having pre finished images is cheating, and I do feel like a cheater but I tend to use them due to lack of time and the Lili ones are particularly gorgeous - I still think it's better than a shop bought card.

I used stampin up paper and Mirri card, which I also love.  The circular lili images are stamped (surely I get a brownie point for that), they have been so useful over the years. The circle stamp is an SU one.

Happy weekend everyone - hope you are enjoying it.

K x

1 comment:

  1. It's so sweet and it's still handmade even if it is using an image - you've still put the thought in making in the card.

    Love your flowers that go with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete