Friday, 18 October 2013

Trying on shoes....

Isn't she adorable, and a girl after most ladies hearts.....she clearly loves shoes.  

I think the patterned stampin up paper is my favourite out of the pack. 

You can't really see but I glittered up the shoes and hat a bit.  I mounted the image on some more pink card, same as the base.

It's Friday (or it will be when this post goes live) so the end of another week, lets hope for a lovely weekend before it all starts over again, but the I don't think the weather is going to be that special.  Hopefully if I can't be outdoors I can be in doing something nice, maybe some sewing or crochet, or some more cards.... or maybe just curled up in the chair with my kindle.

K x

1 comment:

  1. A delightful card - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete