Thursday, 27 February 2014

My mum retires tomorrow

A big day for my Mum tomorrow, she has decided to retire. 

She will be the big 70 in August and although she has only been working mainly part time I think she would really like to have the freedom of not going to work. 

My lovely mum spends her life on her push bike and gets so frustrated when it's raining and she can't get out I am hoping with not having to work she will be able to ride when she wants and also get some new hobbies and friends. She cycles miles and pretty blooming amazing for her age !

Here's to the next chapter Mum x x x 
 My card is Lili image, SU card, paper, pearls and ribbon

K xx x 

3 comments:

  1. Heck Karen, I think we would all love to be able to jump on our push bike at 70 and ride off into the sunset...lol She sounds pretty amazing, hope she enjoys her retirement!

    Vicki x

    ps. Love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing your mum a very Happy Retirement xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing your Mum a Happy Retirement. Love you CAS card, gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete